As a Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Wolman offers professional guidance, support, education, and treatment in a safe and caring environment. Dr. Karen Wolman has conducted Psychological Evaluations and Psychotherapy since 1993. She has been in private practice in the Southwest Orlando area since 2001. She has extensive training and experience working with individuals, couples, and families […]
Life choices can sometimes be overwhelming. Why not get help to make better, smarter choices? For example, Dr. Wolman can help you focus on issues such as weight loss and management using a proven, scientific, behavioral approach.
When disagreements arise, how well do you communicate with your partner? Working with a trained psychologist can help you learn more effective tools to help strengthen your relationship and avoid the common pitfalls of relationship stress. Learn how to express and receive caring thoughts and behaviors that have lasting positive changes.
Have you ever thought to yourself: “Maybe I should talk to an unbiased psychologist to help me sort through some issues rather than my friend or family member?”
If you have experienced any of the following it would benefit you to talk to Dr. Wolman:
- Is your career interfering with your relationships?
- Are you having trouble getting along with your co-workers?
- Is your relationship getting stagnant?
- Do you have a problem communicating with your partner?
- Do you feel lonely or alienated within your marriage?
- Do you feel that after months or years of trying, the problems in your marriage have not been resolved?
- Are you a caregiver whose responsibilities have become overwhelming?
- Do you experience headaches, muscle tension or stomach aches due to a demanding work/ life schedule?
- Have others told you that you have been snappy and irritable lately and is it effecting your work or relationships?
- Do you dread waking up in the morning and facing the day?
- Do you worry a lot and feel like you are not enjoying things like you used to?
- Is your family unable to accept your sexual orientation? Do you feel you have to hide your sexual orientation from your co-workers or boss?